We’re growing again!
We’re looking for a new WordPress Developer to join our team and help us tackle bigger challenges.
We work with a combination of charities, publishers, agencies and small businesses, helping them make the most of the web. The majority of our work is building WordPress themes and plugins to an existing design. They are never you’re b(l)og standard WordPress projects, there is always something extra that needs a bit more thought. Whether that’s a tricky design build, custom WooCommerce add-ons or really complex content management, almost every project has something extra to get your teeth into.
We are based in South West London from the Wimbletech space, 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Station.
You’ll be expected too –
- Produce HTML, CSS/SASS, JS and PHP to create custom themes from supplied design files
- Create custom WordPress and WooCommerce plugins
- Debug problems with existing WordPress plugins and setups
- Diagnose server issues.
- Communicate clearly with non-technical clients about your work
- Understand client problems and come up with solutions.
We’d also like it if you were comfortable with –
- Using version control and dependency management
- Working with Vagrant or Docker
- Writing about problems and how you overcame them
- Learning new things, web development changes all the time.
- CSS and SASS
- WordPress & WooCommerce Development
- Some Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch experience
What we can teach you!
- Vagrant and Docker
- Git and Composer
- Using Terminal and SSH
- Development Methodology
- Working on interesting projects with interesting people
- New Apple gear to work on
- Meetups and conference attendance budget
- Work from home several days a month
- Beer on Fridays
- Salary £24,000 to £30,000 Depending on experience
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about you, some examples of projects you’ve worked on and why you’d like to work with us.
If we think you’re a good fit we’ll arrange a telephone call with you soon after that.
It goes without saying that we are an equal opportunities employer.