We’re growing at a rapid pace, and we’re now on the lookout for a Remote Client Services and Project Delivery Manager!
We’re a Wimbledon-based rapidly growing website and software development agency specialising in WordPress services. Due to a growing client demand, increasingly complex projects, and new client wins, we are looking to hire a Client Services and Project Delivery Manager to help keep things running smoothly internally and for our clients.
As the Client Services and Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all client projects are delivered on time and in budget. Alongside project management duties, you’ll be instrumental in assisting with the implementation of processes to improve efficiency internally. Finally, the role will be client facing so you will have experience in working in a commercial setting. Experience in Account Management would be beneficial, but not essential.
The role’s primary focus will be working with the agency’s Director, in-house developers, and marketing team, as well as external suppliers to deliver projects. You will be expected to deliver and improve on:
- Fixed scope projects
- Agile development retainers
- Support requests
- Internal initiatives, tooling and projects
The day to day duties of this role will include:
- Writing project specifications
- Managing budgets
- Scheduling and appointing developer’s time across multiple projects
- Triaging and managing support requests
- Reporting on utilisation and profitability
- Reporting and updating clients or stakeholders
- Looking for opportunities to improve client experience and service offering
- QA and testing
- Project administration
The idea candidate for this role will:
- Have experience as a project manager, ideally working within the software industry or in as an account manager within an agency
- Have experience working on Open Source software projects (especially WordPress) and experience of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Have an awareness of Agile, Waterfall and other project management methodologies
- Have experience working in a similar role with media companies, either as an employee or a supplier
- Be comfortable selling and performing account or relationship management duties
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our growing team and to drive the development of a fast growing company through ensuring efficient and effective operational processes and improving our client relations.
There is great scope for the role to grow with the company. It’s a new position for us, so there is lots of potential for whoever we hire to come in and make the role their own, shaping how we work and the processes we follow.
We currently use Jira and Bitbucket for Issue Tracking and Version control, and we are quite dependent on the integration of these tools, so experience using them would be a plus.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Self starter who can hit the ground running without much direction
- Highly organised
- A team player who can work in teams as a leader and part of a broader group
- Open, honest, and communicative
- Intelligent, can read between the lines and able to think on their feet fast
- Enjoys improving themselves and processes
- Has great attention to detail
- Is ready for a challenge
Why join Powered by Coffee?
Workwise, we want to build a better world for WordPress. Whether it’s for business or open source users, we develop websites and solutions that make WordPress better, for everyone.
As a team, we’re a tight knit group of developers and marketers who had this remote working thing down long before Covid. When we’re together, you can find us in our offices in Wimbledon or at one of our favourite local drinking spots.
We believe in building talent from within and rewarding our people for great work with brilliant benefits, training budgets, and the odd surprise here and there.
Salary + Benefits
- £27,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Potential bonus up to £10,000 OTE
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays for 33 total)
- Dedicated Training + Conference Budget
If you fancy working for an up and coming software and website development agency, get in touch.